Delayed periods, itching in vagina and weight gain. What is wrong?

Hi I am 25 yrs old my period is about 2 weeks late and a test came up negative. For the last few weeks it's like I have constant thrush like extremely irritating and itchy down below I'm finding it extremely hard to loose weight even tho I'm barely eating I've gained extra weight but yet I'm eating the same and when I eat fruit and fibre and get cramped up and constipated and I vomite I don't no wats wrong it just doesn't feel like my body
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013