Delayed periods, have all symptoms, but tests are negative. Can I still be pregnant ?

I would like to know if I m pregnant or what because I have all the symptoms but have had 2 neg tests my cycle was normal every month up until june of this month. In march I came on the 28th of the month and april may . Then june came and I came on the 25 of the month I have never came on earlier as expected and now in july its the 27 and I m still not on yet will I switch back to the 28th that s weird I m confused help please
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Hi, Cocoalay,
Thanks for query.
It seems that this is normal variation and pregnancy may not be there.
But to make sure go for pregnancy test after 7-8 days of your expected date of period.
Doing test earlier will not help.
Ok and bye.