Delayed periods, had unprotected sex on 5th day of periods, bleeding after taking pill. Pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on the 5th day of her periods. Although I couldnt penetrate completely we stopped because of the pain she felt. And 3 hours later she had a Unwanted-72 pill and an hour after which she bled a bit. Now her periods have been delayed by almost a week (she hasnt got them yet and they were expected on 7th or 8th) we are greatly worried. Can she be pregnant??
Asked On : Wed, 18 Sep 2013
As you had sex during non fertile period and she took Unwanted 72 tablet in time, there is less risk of having pregnancy.
But to be on safe side if she did not get her period then go for pregnancy test after 7-8 days passed of her expected date of period.
Ok and take care.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.