Delayed periods, had taken i-pill post intercourse. Pregnancy chance?

Hi..i had unprotected sex with my partner a day before my periods we due so I took ipill... Then i didn t get my periods after 4 days we have unprotected sex again i took ipill for the second time..... I was supposed to have my periods on the 13th,now its the 28th still no periods....i didn tdo any pregnancy test so could I be pregnant or not?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
hi,first do urine pregnancy test.if it is negative you can wait for one week.if you dont get your period after this rpt urine pregnancy test.
OBGYN Dr. Vanithadevi's  Response
hi,first do urine pregnancy test.if it is negative you can wait for one week.if you dont get your period after this rpt urine pregnancy test.i