Delayed periods, had taken Primolut-N to postpone periods. Should I wait?

I took primolut N to delay my periods on my wedding day as my periods were due on the same date.i took it for 3 days from 25 th to 27 th and after that I periods occur normally after stopping on 28 th. this is last month .but this month it is 30 th and my periods have still not come. What could be the reason. Should I wait .normally my periods cycle is 28-30 days.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Hope this message finds u in good health.
I have gone through ur msg and understand your concern.

it may be due to some sort of hormonal imbalances or variations in the body,though there may be other reasons as well

Nothing to worry about, You should eventually get back to normal.

Take multi vitamin and calcium supplements
Do consult a gynecologist if symptoms worsen

Get back to me for any FOLLOW UP QUERIES anytime.

Regards,Dr Mahaveer Patil...(MBBS,MS,Mch)