Delayed periods, frequent urination, nausea, back pain. Missed birth control pills. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Hi . For about a week now I have been having frequent urination and a weird feeling in my stomach . It's almost always there but sometimes it is more like nausea and sometimes it's like cramping , most of the time it's just discomfort . I have also been having back pain on and off. Until last night I haven't wanted to eat but it helped so I did . Last night and today I want to eat a lot . I missed 4 or 5 birth control pills last month and had unprotected sex on and around those days . My last normal period was the end of February into march . March 29th and 30th I bled again but it was extremely light and abnormal for me . I usually bleed from 5-7 days not two. Does it sound like I'm pregnant ? If I'm not what else could it be ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013