Delayed periods, feeling tired, cramps, pain in the breasts. Foul smelling vaginal discharge. What is it?

Hi i am over three weeks late for period. I have already had 5 pregnancys 4 births. But not sure as i have done test and neg twice. with previous pregnancys took 7 tests before i got positive, even bloods done at docs didnt ahow up. I am feeling tired and i get bad period cramps on and off every day. My boobs hurt but nit constant and have little white spots raised not dark tho. I have smelly discharge also can you help please?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013