Delayed periods, diarrhea, excessive white discharge, had sex without penetration. Cause?

Hi my period started on the 8th of october and lasted till the 14th. I am a virgin but me and my boyfriend were fooling around the day I was done and the day after and precum could have rubbed agaiinst the vagina about 3 times. There was no penetration at all. Its been a week and I ve had period cramps that started on the 17th and till this day they come and go. Also I had diarrhea and white discharge on the 20th and today the 21st. Help please. Explain what is going on?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer