Delayed periods, cramps, pain in the breasts and ovaries, dizziness, nausea. Should I go for pregnancy test?

its been 2 1/2 months since i have started my period and its been a month since i took a pregnacy test and i dont use condoms nor birth control methods with my husband im not under stress or anything just weird that i havent missed this long a week missed is normal for me but not this long!!! also my ovaries hurt and breast hurt once in awhile and get small cramps but i still get nothing should i take another pregnacy test or what else can it be... also at times i feel dissy and tired and naseated but not vomitting
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012