Delayed periods, cramps, lower back soreness, swollen breasts, bloating, gas. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

Hey I have been 11 days late for my period, which is never happened in my lfe, as my longest period is 36 days!! I am 43 years old, thought it might be very low chance to get pregnant naturally. Anyway, we had unprotected sex for several months to see if we could conceive. this month as it is 11 days latre after the expected period, I tested the urine at 7 days, 9 days and 10 days late respectively, but all back negative!! I however have some cramps , low back soreness, swollen breats, drak and very cloudy urine, as well as some just starting bloating and gases, am I pregnant?? ( blood HCG result is due back tomorrow), Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012