Delayed periods, cramps, acne. No sex during ovulation days, protected sex before and after. History of irregular periods. Pregnant?

I dont have regular periods. I ussualy.get.them.every 3 months and july I.should have gotten one. But I didnt and I always have a period july 4 but not this time. I did have cramps and acne lile I ussualy get but did not get theactual periodr its self. I did not have sex during my ovulation . Bit I did before and after it. My boyfriend and I always safe. He uses condoms and it never has broken but is there a possiblity I could be pregnate?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
May 2013
as your cycles are irregular it is difficult to predict ovulation,
if at all you traced ovulation with kits, as you had intercourse before and after ovulation,
as there is around 2 to 3% failure rate for condoms,
and as sperms can stay up to 4 to 5 days in female genital tract, ovum can also be viable for 48 hours sometimes there is chance for pregnancy,
so you better test for pregnancy once.
take care.