Delayed periods, breast pain, nausea, stomach pains, cramps, spotting on wiping, difficulty in sleeping on stomach. Pregnant?

Okay so I know I wrote about this in December but I have new INFO, On December 15th, 16th and 17th my boyfriend was in town and we had sex more then once with out a condom all three nights, well I was suppose to start my cycle on the 17th of December but it never came until the 23rd, the cycle I had was not as heavy as I usually get it and my cycle length is usually 25-28 days but this one was 33 days, on my period tracker (which is sometimes not accurate) says my ovulating days were Dec 9th and Jan 7th, I have been experiencing small little pains in my stomach and little cramps here and there since I ve been late, my breast hurt and I get nausea here and there, I asked my boyfriend if he came inside me he said hes not sure because he remembers pulling out but he didn t see his anywhere not on the bed or on him or me so he has no idea where it disappeared.... Now I am kinda worried that I might be pregnant but not sure I am suppose to start Jan 19th-21st started seeing pink on my paper when I wipe (spotting is normal before my full period), I ve also notice I can t sleep on my stomach anymore, and my breast feel swollen and look perky someone help please, is this just me getting ready for my period or am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Hello, from the history you have given, well these could be either menustrual symptoms or due to pregnancy. need to do a urine pregnancy test, to rule out pregnancy first....If the test comes out to be negative, I would suggest you to consult your may require an examination before coming to a conclusion. ....hope i was helpful to you. .....