Delayed periods, boils on body. Prescribed unwanted kit. Does it regularise periods or prevent pregnancy?

I am an 18 year old girl i am having delayed periods and sometimes i do not have periods due to which i get lots of boils in my body so i consulted a doctor the doctor said to take unwanted kit. i am having second thoughts about it since the kit is used to stop pregnancy. My question is that is it really used for regularising periods or the kit is just for stopping pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
UNWANTED KIT is used to terminate pregnancy which has t.mifepristone and t.misoprostol.
it is used as an abotificient. it is not used to regularise the period in non pregnant patients.