Delayed periods, abdominal pain, bloating, tender breasts. Ovarian cysts or pregnancy?

I am 27 years old. my period was due August 3 so its 2 weeks late. i have had light lower abdomenal pain over the past 2 week, bloating , headaches and tender breast . I took a hpt on the 6th. the hpt test had a faint plus line so I went and had blood done on the 14. the blood test came back negative. my doctor told me im probally just stress. I had a ultrasound last year and found out I had Ovarian cysts . I m wondering if my symtoms could be from ovarian cyst or could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012