Delayed periods. Velocity pregnancy test showed dark purple colour on C, slight colour on T. Pregnant?

hello doctor, i got periods at last month 7th i.e on 7th of feb.. and i dint get the periods in this month so i checked with the velocity today morning..i.e on 21st march.. i got dark purple colour on c and aftre 2 minutes i got slight colour on T ( it is very light)..iam unable to conform what is the thing please can u let me know whether iam confirmed or not...
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
You need to repeat the test in an early morning stream. The result is ideally read after 3 minutes and if properly performed is 99% accurate. Slight color on T (test window) suggest ambiguity. In such a situation, you may need to repeat the test after a couple of days. As you are already two weeks past your cycle, you can go for a trans-vaginal sonogram as well. This gives you confirmation. You can consult a specialist for further suggestions. Take care.

OBGYN Dr. Mrs Sumeet Baheti's  Response
The light color on the T that is test line is called as weak positive pregnancy test.
The weak positive could be due to very early pregnancy or may be due abnormal pregnancy.
So, i would suggest you to consult gynaecologist and get yourself examined and evaluated.
You will need to do the blood test of pregnancy that is B HCG levels, the growth pattern of the b HCG levels and USG to be sure about normal pregnancy or not.
Hope this information is helpful.
Good luck,
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti