Delayed periods. Taking Primolut N to regularize periods. Causes for delay?

Hiii... I have been taking primolute n to regularise my menstrual cycle. I take the tablets twice a day, from the 18th day of my last cycle. So in regards to that I took the last tablet on Sunday 22nd July. Generally I get my periods within 2-3 days after finishing the course. However thus time it has been 4 days and I have not got my periods. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HCM,

your problem of delay in peiods after the course depends on vaious reasons
see if you can find an answer from the questions below

1.did you put on or lose weight recently?
2.are you under stress?
3.any climate changes?
4.did you change your diet pattern?
5.did you start or stop exercise?
6.are you married ,better check if you are pregnant(failure of ocps generally is very less but better do a test)

or may be you have missed your pill or taken them at irregular timings,
dont worry
everything goes fine

wait for a few days ,perrform pregnancy test,meet your doctor if you are worried

hope i answered all your queries
feel free to contact me for further queries
thank you