Delayed periods. Pregnancy test- first time was negative, then positive. Feel bloated, stomach pain, nauseous. Treatment?pr

Good afternoon. 2nd week of april, i did my pregnancy test with my husband because i am 1week delayed, and the result is one line only, it means negative, after 1 week i did another pregnancy test and then there is two lines, it's positive. My LMP is March 4. I gained weight from 54 to 60 today. My concer is i am 1 week constipated, i feel bloated accompanied by stomach ache, it's like burning in my upper GI tract, and also i feel nausated all over the day. My constipation was okay for today, it's just the stomach ache and i almost cry with the pain. I lost my appetite too. I dont know if it is hyperacidity. Please help me with this. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013