Delayed periods. On deviry medication. Negative pregnancy, blood tests. History of abortion. Causes for delay?

Hello Dr. Im 30, had abortion at the age of 28 & I ve missed my periods now. My LMP was on 22nd May 2012. Did a home test on 25th June, 30th June & 7th July. all came out to be negative. Did a blood test which on 30th which was also negative. My gync gave me Divery 10mg for 3 days 1-1-1 & bevon for 10 days 1 per day. I took my medicines on 8th, 9th & 10th July. But im still waiting for my period. What could be the reason
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012