Delayed periods. Negative pregnancy report. Advised to take sysron. Is it safe?

Myself Savita, I am now 18 days LATE for my period. I did test from prega news three times. 5 day, 9 day & now 18th day. All NEGATIVE! What is going on? Am i pregnant or what? And if i am Pregnant, am i going to have a healthy pregnancy? I am extremely sad, nervous, and depressed As the days go on, this is all i can think about. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i consult with my doctor overphone, she advise me to take Sysron-n for 5 days. Sir i want to conceive. Should i take Sysron......Please help.....
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
thanks for your query.
You should consult a gynae for urine test,blood test and USG for confirmation of your pregnancy.
You should be calm and cool,not to worry.
You can take SYSRON tab there is no harm in taking sysron,if you become pregnant on sysron there is no harm to your baby.
Don't worry.