Delayed periods. Having abdominal cramps and breast heaviness. Taking progestron sappositry. Partner oligospermia. Pregnancy?

hi, m planning for baby since 1yr but do not succeded my husband had oligospermia but now his sperm count rises to good amt now this month i did follicular study n doctor gave me progestron sappositry because she dout of leuteal phase defect, my next period is close n m starting with abd cramp brreast haevyness n all that pms symptom m worried yesterday was my last dose of progestron. can i take preg test my period is 4 day due. thank u
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013