Delayed periods. Had treatment of charithromycin, amoxicillin and omeprazole for H pylori. Partner had vasectomy. Pregnant?

Hi, I m 45 and my period is 6 days late which is very unusual for me since I always get them about 3-4 days early, never late. My husband had a vasectomy about 10 years ago after our 3rd child. I just finished with a 14 day treatment of Charithromycin 500 mg, amoxicillin 500 mg and omeprazole 20 mg, all of those twice a day for 14 days for h-pyluri. Is it possible that my period was delayed for the medication or what are the chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012