Delayed periods. Had cough. Took medicines. What effect will it have on baby if pregnant?

hello. Im not yet sure if im pregnant or not..2 weeks ago i took a pregnancy test (i was suspecting i was 2 weeks preggie) and got a negative result. i am still waiting for my menstruation for this month (it will come anytime soon, if not, i ll test again). I have had bad cough the past days and took ambroxol mulcosolvan(about my 5th day now), also took mefenamic(dolfenal) a couple of times I think when i had headache . my question is what would be the possible effects of those to my baby (that is, if i am pregnant)? thanks!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Dear Dona,
the medicines which you took are benign enough to cause harm to your baby if you are pregnant. However, if you are expecting, do keep it to minimal. Get a pregnancy test done in case of missed period and consult your gynae