Delayed periods. Brownish discharge. Had cramps after periods. What could it be?

My periods this month was 2 weeks late. When it did come, it was lighter than usual, and more brownish in color. In the color remained so for the whole four days. About 3 weeks before my period, I was experiencing cramps on the lower left side of my abdomen . Just a dull tolerable discomfort that comes and goes. After my periods.. The cramping went on.... That is till today. I m planning to go to another obgyn , as my obgyn now doesn t seem to give me straight answers. She d always say its just air. I ve had a TVS lately and sure enough there wasn t anything alarming or unnatural down there. Can somebody pls shed light on my situation.. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013