Delayed period, white discharge, had sex with clothes on. Chances of pregnancy?

My period is delayed by a week (July 23rd) but I had cervical mucus secretion yesterday. I haven t had sex but I ve been fooling around wearing my underwear, and as far as I remember, no semen got on to me. I m just wondering if I could be pregnant? I took a home pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. My periods are usually regular but I must admit that this is the first time I ve been this sexually active (no oral sex or actual intercourse though) and I m 22.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012