Delayed period, tender breasts, cramps, back pain, frequent urination. What is wrong?

Im tiffany.. Im 29. I should have a menstral saturday.. I think.. My cycle changes drastically. My breast are tender. I have been cramping for two weeks no blood .. My back hurts and i urinate frequently.. I have two sons but with my youngest being 8 i dont remember pregnancy symptoms before a missed period. The early 6 day test was negative. What is wrong??
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern this is not the wrong either this could be physiological delayed menses or could be pregnancy in either condition you have to go get done the ultrasonography test this would clear the doubts, and no need to worry about this hope this information helps you have good day.