Delayed period, taken Primolut N, test negative

iam 24 yrs marriage was on nov 13/2011..I am not having my periods even after taking Primolut N tablets .my last period was on 20th feb..after consulting doctor...iam not pregant alsoi have taken medicine for 5 days.after that i stoped it..after 3 days also iam not having periods were regular..and as soon as i want to be pregant...what to do?????pls heip me....
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
May 2013
As your pregnancy test is negative, there is less possibility for pregnancy.
Progesterone pills will help in inducing withdrawal bleeding.
Sometimes it will take around one week after taking tablets to get withdrawal bleeding.
So, possibly you may get the withdrawal bleeding soon.
If you do not get periods even after 4 to 5 days, consult gynecologist once.
In that case, the possibilities are :
- Insufficient dosage of the tablets.
-Deficiency of both estrogen and progesterone.
So, you may get withdrawal bleeding with combined pills.