Delayed period, stressed, bloated. Had sex. Used condom. Worry?

Hi doctor my girlfirend had her period on January 26 2013 and again on February 28 2013. Her last period ended on March 8th 2013. So far It is April 3rd 2013 her next period has not shown up we always use a condom and check it to make sure it is not broken. i dont know whats going on and she has no symptoms at all. Although her stomachs a little bloated and she has been stressed lately. I calculated her period to be 33 days total between the last two. Please advise if its just stress or pregnancy,
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013