Delayed period, sore lower back, creamy discharge, excessive tiredness, nausea, mild fever. Cause?

I had my last period on august 15th for three days and spotted pink when i whiped and brown on the tampon i put in for an hour or two then nothing. I am now three weeks late on my period, I have a sore achy pain in my lower back and I have a creamy white discharge . I am tired all day but can t sleep. At night I feel super nauseous the past two days. I haven t noticed much else other than I have thrown up a good four or five days but didn t feel nauseous before it just suddenly happens. I took two pregnancy tests , one at four days late and one at two weeks late. My period is due again in about 9 days but im wondering why I haven t gotten it now and why I m feeling these symptoms. Could it bee something else? I had a tiny fever yesterday and a massive headache along with it. I m wondering what could be wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer