Delayed period, slight cramping in pelvis, lower back pain, sore breasts, negative hpt. Any suggestions?

I am 17 days late! I am usually on track with my period maybe a day late if ever. I have slight cramping in my pelvis feels more like tugging than cramps . Also my mid lower back is killing me. I am exhausted my breast are a little sore. I have taken 2 home pregnancy tests and have gotten a negative result both times I took the test a week apart. Any suggestions? Could I be pregnant and the hormone level just be to low to register or am I just losing my mind?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012