Delayed period, severe cramps, breast tenderness, had taken plan B. Cause of delay?

I had a regular period September 14th to the 19th... I had unprotected sex on September 30, he did ejaculate inside me. I immediately went and got Plan B and took it within 24 hours. I also took plan b the month before as well. I prefer not to be on birth control for personal reasons. Anyways today my period is now 10 days late, I get very bad cramps , I have breast tenderness but no period. I am to scared to take a pregnancy test at this point but know I need to ease my mind. But I had read a lot about Plan b delaying periods especially depending on when you take it in your cycle!
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012