Delayed period, no breast soreness, abdominal pain, pregnancy test negative, frequent urination

I usually get sore breasts a week before my period . A week has passed and I still haven t gotten it. But I have lower abdomen pain and also my right side and center abdomen. Took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Urine is clear, slighty yellow. Having to go to urinate more frequently but still being left with a heavy feeling.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Hello Ele,
Welcome here on hcm.
This little story can not help us to come to a conclusion for which i can help you.
So visit your GP .
If there is any doubt than come with full details.