Delayed period, negative pregnancy test, advised duphaston and folicum tablets. Pregnancy chance?

hi Dr, can you please tell that if my period is late by 14 days and i took pregnancy test shows negative and advised by doctor to take dephaston tablet for 5 days and folicum tablet 5mg for one month and then visit us if periods has not come within 13 days after taking 5 days dephaston. what we think ?. is there any posibility of pregancy after using these tablets and period didnot come within that period.please reply
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013