Delayed period, negative pregnancy test. Had protected sex. Removed copper-t loop. What is happening?

i was on loop (copper-T family planing) from julyin india i came to dubai in september to stay with my husband but after every intercourse i bleeded and it was very painful, i removed the loop last month bcoz doctor informed me that it was misplaced so after that we used condoms for our intercourse but this this month i din t get my periods its already 10 days passed i checked the pregency test but its negative i really don t know whats happening please help
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013