Delayed period, had protected sex, do not want pregnancy. What should be done?

Hi, My last periods sarted on 21st september 2012. my cycle is ususally 21 days apart. i had protected sex on 6th october. now my periods have not come as on 21st october while the due date was 16th october, 2012. i dont want to be pregnant but no periods as yet. pls. tell me what to do? i took 2 pills of Penorit today (21st October, 2012). this is my first experience...please help what to do?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Critical Care 's  Response
I would request to get home pregnancy testing kit from a reputed brand and check according to instructions. If in doubt, go and see your doctor.