Delayed period followed by pink creamy brown discharge, heaviness and cramping in abdomen, nausea, headaches. Pregnant ?

Eight days late which made my cycle 38 days when I am a 30 to 31 day cycle then started with large amount of cream colored with pink and brown d/c then started light flow with brown/pink/red for 3 days and I'm a five day girl. Feel pressure heaviness tighting and cramping in abdomen then tired moody headache just feel ill nausea metallic taste in mouth urine neg and hcg quant @ 3 could I still be pregnant estimate I would be about three weeks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
The delay in the periods and the light bleeding that you are having is likely to be due to a mild hormonal imbalance. This is not related to pregnancy. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,