Delayed period, excessive hunger, mood swings, dizziness, frequent urination, partner had ejaculated on underwear. Pregnancy possible?

Hello. The thought struck me the other day that I might be pregnant but it s not something I really believe in it s nearly impossible since I am a virgin . But it is so that my boyfriend ejaculated on my underwear (this happened about a month ago), and I read on a forum on google that it s not impossible to get pregnant that way so I m a little hesitant because my period is 7 weeks late, and I always get my period regularly, it is the first time my period is so late. I feel hungry all the time or craving for food (have a big appetite , unusual craving for chocolate), have menstrual cramps and i am a bit swollen, tired but find it difficult to sleep, mood swings, have also been a bit dizzy and had a slight headache but it s not something that lasts, visit the toilet more often than usual. Is it so that I really could be pregnant? Is it even possible?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012