Delayed period, discharge from breasts on squeezing, negative pregnancy test. Pregnancy signs?

Hello, My Wife is in another city on vacation and for the past few days she has been worried like anything. She has missed her periods by somewhat 20 days now. Firstly I thought she was pregnant, so I told her to get a test done right away. Till date she has undergone almost 10 Home Pregnancy Test with all of them being Negative and 1 Blood Test which has also proved Negative but still no periods. She is planning to go to see a doctor for an Ultrasound or something tomorrow but suddenly in the morning she messaged me that tiny drops of milk are coming out from both breasts upon squeezing them. I am really confused and need help. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012