Delayed period, back pain, tiredness, sleepiness and nausea, headache after getting up from nap. Pregnancy?

I am 21 years old and i have a daughter. I missed my period for 5 days today and my back is hurting when i lift dirty basket to washer. I also feel tired very quickly after i folded all clothes and it makes me sleepy. I also often feel hungry 3 in the morning. I eat a lots of sweets and i do feel nausea but no vomit yet. I have headache every time i get up from my nap.. Am i pregnant? Or do i have a liver failed again?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012