Delayed menstruation. Have hyperacidity. Is it possible? Have nausea, vomiting, stomach pain

my menstruation is delayed for almost 3mos. im suffering from hyperacidity and thinking that this may be the cause of the delay. is it possible.? im experiencing nausea and some signs of hyperacidity but im afraid im pregnant because somtimes i vomit when im full. my tummy also becomes bigger than usual when im eating and when im hungry my tummy is flat. im also experiencing stomachache at midnyt. help me. what is really y problem.? .
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013