Delayed menses, dark and heavy periods normally, light and watery periods last month, yellowish discharge. Negative HPT. Concerned

My periods are normaly dark and heavy the last two have been very light watery and bright red compared to the normal dark colour I was due on last wednesday and still haven t come on am not usaully this late but I am losing a yellow disscharge I ve taken a pregnacy test and borh where negitive I have only been late when I was preganat is there any reason to be concered
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
Hello Dear,

Welcome here on healthcaremagic dot com a site for solving your health problem online by qualified healthcare professional.

I am very much concerned with your problem and certainly will guide you how to get rid of these.

In my view

You need a clinical examination by your family doctor only than a diagnosis can be made.

I suggest you to

Visit your family doctor

Good Luck.

Dr Bandil K K