Delayed maturity, ultrasound shows small uterus, hormones normal. Suggestions?

Madam, My daughter is 151/2 years and not yet matured.The USG revealed very small uterus . The endocrinologist advised tests revealed all hormones to be very normal & the Senior most endocrinologist Dr. Sethi, in Hyderabad advised not to waste any time & money as no further treatment is possible for maturity & pregnancy. I have approached 2 Gynaecologists, one of them advised for Tab Semilon for 21 days, 3 cycles with 7 days gap between the cycles. & the other advised for Tab. Premarin .625mg for 30 days & Tab Modus 10mg once during the last 15 days of Tab. Premarin. Both the endocrinologists said that giving harmones externally does not help out as the internal production of harmones is normal and all other secondary sexual developments are normal except the growth of the uterus. Please advise me what next step should I take for my daugther, as I have not yet started any treatment advised by both the gynaecologists, as known General physician said that taking harmone treatment may have side effects either immediate or even chronic.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer