Delay in periods post starting gym, continuous light to moderate flow since. No relief with birth control. Suggestions?

Hi I am 44 years and usually get my period every 25 days and it lasts about a week with the first 2/3 days very light and the 3/4 day moderate to heavy. I started going to the gym for 2 weeks before my next period was due in Nov but it came 35 days late and I havent stopped bleeding its light to moderate. i went to the dr and she put me on birth controll and it still has not stopped. i was told to give the pill a month to see if it works before she wants to explore other options. Please give me some advise and what you think. I do not have an infection or std . Please help I am anemic i have had 8 IV infusions of fioricet iron and im worried of have to go through it again What is you advise?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer