Delay in periods, nausea, excessive discharge, cramping, negative pregnancy test. Could it be due to stress and poor diet?

I m 5days late on my period. My boyfriend and I had sex before he he deployed and I got my period when he left so I think it was my period I m not sure if it was spoting but it was lighter then normal last 5 days. We where not using condoms when we would have sex. After I got my period I didn t have sex again but now I m 5days late I been throwing up neause a lot of discharge some cramping and I took a test and it was negative. I don t know of its from stress or poor diet .
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer