Delay in periods, had safe sexual intercourse. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi i am 21 year old female from bangladesh.. i am having a problem since last two weeks.. my period is not happening on time.. its 15 days late from its expect date... i am worried what is happening on me..am i pregnant?? because i had a sex with my boy friend on last month.. but it was safe as i know..would you please tell me what is the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Hello there,
I would suggest you get a urine pregnancy test done. You can get the urine pregnancy kit from any pharmacy . Follow the intructions given on the kit. It could be positive or negative. if positive , it means you are pregnant. If negative, wait for another one or two weeks for periods to arrive. If still no periods, visit your gynaecologist.
Have a nice day :)