Delay in periods. Histroy of PCO. Obese. Had protected sex. Pregnant?

i am 21. been obese all my life. in 2009 was diagonised wid pcos and then tried loosing some weight.. i was 106 tht time.. came down to 90.. been flucutaing since then wd my periods and my weight. i a sexually active.. thou i never have unprotected sex.we always use a condom. today m 17 days late. before this i was 5 days late.. n i am around 100 kgs these days... is it my pcos or there is a chance of me being pregnant.. ps. i didnt take a treamnt for pcos bcz my family doesnt see eye to eye in this mater..
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013