Dehydrated several times, intense pain in belly button, not urinating. How to correct it?

Thank you. I became dehydrated several times over the past years and experienced intense pain on my left side below the belly button but on the left front. I do not urinate. I drank 64oz of water yesterday and began to urinate again frequently this morning and pain is greatly reduced. What is going on? I know that I need to monitor sufficient water intake so that I do not become hydrated again. Thanks again, John
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013