Degenerative disc disease, annular tear, posterior disc bulge. Do not want surgery

sir iam 22 years old and ihave been diagonised by 1. degenerative disc diseasese with disc desiccation at l4 and l5. 2. mild annular tear at l4 and l5 with associated significant postero central disc protusion at l4 and l5 causing compression over thecal sac 3.mild discogenic spinal stenoisis. minimal posterior disc bulge also noted at l5 and/s1 i have consulted spine specialist and neurosurgeon and after medication they couldnot solve my problem and suggested me operation but iam not willing to . please send your advice.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012