Degenerating discs, pain in spine, stomach, colon. Treatment advise?

In the early 1970 s I worked as a darkroom tech right next to a Nuclear Med Room. We had hot badages. my spine is now deteriating and I was told that it does not look like just degenerating discs. My whole spine. The pain at time is unbearable. Pain in my arms and legs, feels like my spine gets tired. I feel like my colon and stomache are being crushed. I haven t seen a doctor in two years and don t have insurance. Social Security has me disabled. What can I do? What is going to happen to me? Brian
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012