Defecography showed rectocele, entrecele even after mesh repair. Have changed bowel movements. Help?

I have had surgery for an entrecele and rectecele repair in 2010 in the last two years I have had mesh erosion into my vagina and had to have it removed . I had a defecography done recently and it showed that I still have a rectocele and entrecele even after I had the mesh repair. now I am in just a little paindaily / except it hurts with sex. but my bowels have changed and I feel full always and my bowels are very thin and short and puff out of my body with gas. I have to take 17 mg of miralax every day just to have somewhat of a release with the little bowel movements that I can . the doctor here that deals with that tells me that there is nothing that can be done. I need to find a good doc to help me.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013