Deep itch inside vagina, swelling, discharge with weird smell, itching reduced with monistat, recurred on using cream. Yeast infection or STD?

I have had a itch deep inside my vagina for the past three days accompanied by swelling discharge and a funky smell. I started using the 3 day monistat treatment last night. I woke up this morning and the itching had gone away but when I put the day 2 treatment in it started itching again but way more intense than the first couple days. Could this be a yeast infection or std
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer